Verizon is a global broadband and telecommunication company which was found back in 1983 and has excelled since then to become one of the United States top network Providers.
The company started off with ‘Wireline’ network but as of August 2011 its ‘Wireless’ network had knocked out ‘Wireline’ division in terms of profit. There are many phones out there which run on a contract with Verizon and show many features that stand out. If you are one of these fellows who have bought Verizon phone and you don’t know how to activate it, then you are at the right place.
This post is a guide to help you activate your Verizon Phone using two different methods.
1. Activate Verizon Phone Online
This method works for those who already have registered with Verizon Wireless on VerizonWireless.com,. If, you are among them, then you can follow these 6 easy steps to activate your Verizon Phone.
- Go to VerizonWireless.com using your Computer Browser.
- Move your mouse to My Verizon tab in the upper right corner and click.
- Login to Verizon using your registered username and password.
- Click on My phone option seen on the left side.
- Now simply click Activate Phone option which located on the right.
- If it is a new phone that you need to activate, then hit Activate New Phone otherwise click Activate Equipment.
2. Activate Verizon Phone Offline
If you don’t have a Verizon Wireless account you can simply activate Your New Verizon Phone by following these 3 easy steps.
- Dial *228 directly from your New Verizon phone.
- Choose option 3 using Keypad of your Phone.
- Wait for your phone to be programmed. This might take time from 1-10 minutes.
That’s it. Easy as that. We hope you were successful with activating yur Verizon phone. If our guidelines weren’t clear enough or if you re facing any problems with activation, just drop us a line below and we will try to help you out.