Many people don’t realize that their smartphone’s history causes as much concern as their computer. A windows mobile phone includes windows trademark browser i.e. internet explorer. The internet explorer manages and stores the history of all your web pages exactly and in the same way as it is done by its desktop version. In case you lose your phone it might can cause some issues with your online privacy. Many people get concerned about their history and doesn’t find anything to tackle that issue. In this article we will discuss about ways to delete your windows phone’s history.
You might also like to check Windows Phone 7 battery tips and Google Maps for Windows Phone 7.
How to view and erase your browsing history
- First go the menu and launch the internet explorer.
- Now tap on the more button to display you the extra menu options.
- From the option list look for the recent and open it. The recent box will open up displaying list of all the sites you have visited.
- Now if you want to delete the history, you will need to tap on the delete button and now again choose delete. Now all your browsing history will be deleted.
How to delete cache and cookies from windows phone 7
- Go to the start screen, then swipe the screen from left to right.
- Now scroll down and look for the settings and tap on it.
- Now again swipe the screen from right to left and look for the application option among the other and select it.
- In the application menu, scroll down and look for the internet explorer and tap on it to open.
- At the bottom of the screen you will find a delete history button, tap on it. This will delete all saved files, temporary cookies and saved password from internet explorer.
How to delete sites from the favorite
- Go to internet explorer.
- Now go for the more button.
- From the options, look for the favorite and select it.
- Now, from the list of the favorite site look for the one you want to edit or delete.
- Now once you got your site tap and hold it.
- A menu will appear, now from the menu if you want to edit choose edit and if you want to delete the site choose delete. Once you choose delete the site will be removed from the favorite list.
How to delete map’s history from windows phone 7
If you want to delete your maps history from your windows phone, then:
- From the home screen, just swipe the screen to the left to get the glimpse of the applications present on your phone.
- From the list look for the Maps option and tap on the same to get in.
- As you get in to the maps tap on the three dots at the bottom of screen i.e. on more button.
- Once you click on the more button you will be presented with the options like, clear maps, Ariel view off and settings.
- Now from the list tap on the settings a new page will open.
- From the page tap on the delete history button.
- A notification will prompt up just click on the delete and all your maps history will be deleted.